CloudFront is a fast content delivery network (CDN) service that securely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to customers globally with low latency, high transfer speeds, all within a developer-friendly environment. CloudFront is integrated with cloud vendors – both physical locations that are directly connected to the cloud vendors global infrastructure, as well as other cloud vendors services. CloudFront works seamlessly with services including cloud vendors Shield for DDoS mitigation, S3, Elastic Load Balancing or EC2 as origins for your applications, and Lambda@Edge to run custom code closer to customers’ users and to customize the user experience. Lastly, if you use cloud vendors origins such as S3, EC2 or Elastic Load Balancing, you don’t pay for any data transferred between these services and CloudFront.
Secure and Accelerate Your Content Delivery Bolster Your Global Businesses Expansion Fast and Secure AgileCDN.
Secure CDN Solution
- Live & on-demand video streamingThe CloudFront CDN offers multiple options for streaming your media – both pre-recorded files and live events – at sustained, high throughput required for 4K delivery to global viewers. For on-demand streaming, you can use CloudFront for multi-bitrate adaptive streaming in Microsoft Smooth, HLS, HDS, or MPEG-DASH formats to any device. To broadcast a live stream, you can use the Content Delivery Network to cache the media fragments at the edge and collapse multiple requests for the manifest file to reduce load to your origin.
- SecurityCloudFront integrates seamlessly with Shield for Layer 3/4 DDoS mitigation and WAF for Layer 7 protection. In addition, CloudFront negotiates TLS connections with the highest security ciphers, and authenticates viewers with signed URLs. You can also use our advanced feature Field-Level Encryption to protect most sensitive data throughout your enterprise, so the information can only be viewed by certain components and services in your application stack. CloudFront also integrates with Identity and Access Management (IAM) to control access, with CloudTrail to log access to your configuration, and with Certificate Manager (ACM) for automated certificate renewals.
- To publish through self-defined content of Lambda@Edge Through Lambda@Edge, you can easily execute codes in global cloud vendors posts, respond to your end users with lowest delay, and define your customized content. For example, you can publish propriated content based on visitor characteristics, create customized response, implement A/B test using self-designed code which is operating on CloudFront infrastructure.
- Dynamic content & API accelerationCloudFront can be used to secure and accelerate your WebSocket traffic as well as API calls. CloudFront supports proxy methods (POST, PUT, OPTIONS, DELETE, and PATCH) and is already integrated with API Gateway by default. With the Content Delivery Network (CDN), TLS connections with clients terminate at a nearby edge location, then CloudFront uses optimized cloud vendors backbone network paths to securely reach your API servers. Learn more about API Acceleration with CloudFront.
- Software distributionCloudFront scales automatically as globally-distributed clients download software updates. You can make your software available right at the edge where your users are, via the content delivery network. The CDN’s high data transfer rates speed up the delivery of your binaries, improving customer experience while lowering your costs.